Download the Urdd Eisteddfod App!
- Please ensure your phone settings have been set to the best possible resolution e.g. If you have an iPhone go to Settings - Camera - Record Video - 1080p HD at 30fps (default).
- Try to hold the phone as stable as possible.
- We require videos to be sent in LANDSCAPE mode, so please hold your phone on it’s side.
- Make sure you are standing no further than 1 metre away from your camera phone this will ensure that the audio will be loud enough on the recording.
- Check that nothing is covering the microphone which is positioned at the bottom of every camera.
- Do not stand in front of a window.
- Try and avoid filming in dark rooms.
- Please wait a few a seconds after pressing record before starting your performance.
- After you have finished your performance, please check the video clip that you can see and hear yourself properly.